Friday, June 20, 2014

See You At The Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2014 on July 4-5 (Plus How You Can Attend Day-1 For Free)

See You At The Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2014 on July 4-5 (Plus How You Can Attend Day-1 For Free)



How time flies, the 7th Money Summit and Wealth Expo is almost here, and it will be on July 4-5, 2014, at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. This year, I look forward to being part of a panel discussion about“Money Making Machines” scheduled on Day 1 of the conference. Learn more about the Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2014 and how you can attend Day 1 for free below.

I’ll be part of the “Money Making Machines” panel discussion

I will be joining Fitz Villafuerte (Fitz will represent Forex) and Floi Wycoco (Floi will represent Stocks) in the “Money Making Machines” panel discussion on Day 1. Obviously I will be representing Real Estate. :-)
The discussion will be mainly about how we got started and strategies to make money, which will be in a question and answer format.
Although my plans for this year is to have a more focused real estate business, I must admit that I am still very interested with Forex. I look forward to hearing Fitz (he’s the man behind the blog Ready To Be Rich, a blog I read myself, I highly recommend you read it too!) since I remember he mentioned Mark So is his Forex mentor, and I believe Mark is one of the best (if not The BEST) when it comes to Forex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...