Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Compilation of Resources

Resources

Here is a compilation of resources and tools that I believe can help you with real estate investing and internet marketing. These are just some of the same tools that I personally use, or have used in the past. I often talk about these tools all throughout this blog and also when I am invited to speak about real estate investing and internet marketing. I plan to add more as I find more useful tools.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page or add it to your favorites for easy access.

Amortization tools

More calculators coming soon!

Useful Links

  • BIR Zonal Values - Access the official zonal values used for real estate taxes from BIR’s official website.
  • OMI Land Title Services – This is the title company to whom I outsource my land title service needs as mentioned in this post.
  • Real Estate Acronyms – Checkout this list of acronyms and abbreviations used in real estate in the Philippines.
  • Blogroll - If you already have a website, you can exchange links with me through this page.
Source: http://www.foreclosurephilippines.com/resources#ixzz2hmqrd4BA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...